Saturday, May 30, 2009

Goodbye.

...as I sit here reminiscing of the past, 11 years really flew past fast.

From the day I entered Primary School up till now - it all seems as though they happened just yesterday.

Time flies and it's going to fly even faster.

What will be the path that I lay foot to?
Where will be the point where I would reach my end?

==

As I bid goodbye to my halcyon days, ...I embrace the darkness inside me...resorting to the dark arts if I have to...

The.....complete.....power.....

My resolution...cannot be denied.

--

Goodbye.

I shall return after the war is over.


--

All Equinox meetings/outings shall be on halt for the moment.
I will not be bearing the sky ring anymore until I am fit to do so.
I shall not disgrace you, my dear Equins.

I shall show you that you are not being led by some idiot.
Nevertheless, fight alongside with me.
Fight.
I will NOT accept failure.

You have my trust and faith, always, my dear Equins.

Although...I won't be there anymore - but I shall return; if I ever prove myself worthy.

--

No comments: